Lifestyle

Tuesday

Beauties




So, it must be said that I do have a little obsession with rings. I have my own darling collection that I have inherited from my family and I keep these safe at all times but I am always on the look for more beauties to add to my jewellery box. I do adore anything that sparkles and I think these rings using natural quartz are beautiful and raw, offering something a little more contemporary. Of course, the YSL rings are a bloggers dream and I very nearly bought one the other week but with my indecisive nature, I couldn't decide which colour, which design..ahhh decisions, decisions.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I sell a few like this,
    www.etsy.com/shop/hivenj
    I adore rings too.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay ! What beautiful jewelery..thanks for the link.x

    ReplyDelete