Lifestyle

Wednesday

Gerry




I felt it was time to stop working and start dancing....I was rather warm in my vintage turquoise sequinned top but that didn't stop me throwing some shapes to the best smooth R&B around in the Opal Lounge. I teamed the top with a tight black skirt from american apparel, some black tights and some gorgeous black kurt geiger platforms.
I rely on my flat mate for heels, she has the best collection around and when she bought these beauties last week, even I felt chills. They are called Gerry, say HI ....



I am also smiling over this ;


Even though, this is technically a scalloped dress, looking slightly like the scales of a fish, the dress looks so delicate and pretty that I think Christopher Kane is now one of my favourite designers.
Ciao X

1 comment:

  1. nice blog!
    See mine at :

    http://baiserderussie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete